Monday, November 9, 2009

Tote it up


Have I mentioned our tote bags? Oh, I haven't? Ok, then let me tell you about them :)
They are made of 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled soda bottles. They are sturdy and perfect for grocery shopping, gym clothes, or just about anything. My FAVORITE part: ALL of the proceeds are going towards building a well in Ethiopia.
Here's where you go to get the tote:
www.iheartadoption.com
Wouldn't they make a great holiday gift? A useful gift that gives back. If you know me, stop reading. Yes. Stop. Right. Now. Seriously.
If you don't know me well, please feel free to keep reading.
Now that it's just us, I can tell you what I'm giving lots of people this holiday season.
I'm giving the aforementioned tote bag with Gobena coffee inside.
Here's where you go to get the coffee:
www.gobena.org
Families with children? I'm adding a copy of I Make the World Better. Yes, that's my plan. YOU can even steal my idea and give the same gifts if you want. I actually encourage it. :)

I have more gift ideas so stay tuned.
Remember, we are only on day 9.

No comments: