Friday, November 6, 2009

Today

was one of those special days that I felt in my toes and saw through watery eyes. Today we got the most beautiful gift in the mail. Today we received my baby boy's birth certificate. The most beautiful piece of paper I've seen.
It states something that I can't seem to get enough of.
He is ours.
We are his.
He belongs.
We belong.
The same boy I spent years dreaming of. The same boy I fell in love with before ever meeting. The same boy I spent months and months hoping to hear that he would be ours (the entire time feeling lost without). The one I fell deeper in love with at first sight. The one I am so thankful for each day.
The one...the reason...I can't finish this post. I'm crying too hard.
I'm just so grateful.
And thankful.
He is ours.
and
we are his.

No comments: