Friday, October 12, 2007

Still just doing what Lori tells me...

I'm "IT"...

Job's I've had:
1. Substitute Teacher
2. Behaviorist
3. Dog Trainer
4. Server (this list really could go on forever...)

Places I've lived (some):
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Nagano, Japan
3. Balboa Island, CA
4. Flagstaff, Arizona

Food I love (I have to list types, because the list of specific dishes would be too extensive, LOVE FOOD):
1. Mexican
2. Japanese
3. Thai
4. Italian

Places I'd rather be:
1. With Judah and Tommy in Ethiopia
2. With Judah and Tommy in Europe
3. With Judah and Tommy in Nagano
4. With Judah, Tommy and Nicole in Thailand

Movies I love (I am not critical of movies. Unless it's an epic, I usually like it):
1. Grease 2 (the standard by which all other movies should to be compared to...I want a C-O-O-L, R-I-D-E-R)
2. The Notebook
3. The Sound of Music
4. Notting Hill

T.V. show I love:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Newport Harbor (I defend this choice to Tommy by saying I watch it because lots of filming was done where I used to live, on Balboa Island, and because I need to be in the know for Bunco, but Christa knows the truth)

Books I love:
1. Anything by Lonely Planet
2. Mists of Avalon
3. There Is No Me Without You
4. Memoirs of a Geisha

All the Ethiopian adoption blogs I read have already posted this list...who to tag?...who to tag? Nicole, you're it! Finally, I'm telling you what to do! Please do it so I have a momentary false sense of power. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not put Sound of Music or the Grease movies...DUH!! That was my favorite part of Europe, the Sound of Music Tour in Austria!!!And yes, I knew we were both the coolest people in the world but you just confirmed it...."we're gonna rock we're gonna roll, we're gonna bop, we're gonna bowl...we're gonna score score score score scooooore tonight..."!!!

LOVE IT...but for some crazy reason people make fun of me for that!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will do it when I get back from vacation...at work...I'm too busy now not working to do a survey. CUTE CUTE CUTE letters, very impressed, I did not know about your artisitc ability!

Anonymous said...

"If he's cool enough, he can burn me through and tha-rough. Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh...and if he ta-a-akes forevah, then I'll wa-a-ait forevah..." Yeah, I grew up watching this one too.