Friday, October 26, 2007

Shots, round one...check!

Last week we got our first round of shots...I feel proud and accomplished (it doesn't take much for me to get boastful and even a tad smug as the result of seemingly small tasks). We still haven't heard a new word or seen a new picture. I just feel so impatient. As of today it is four weeks since we received our referral for baby Jude...Keep your fingers crossed for a court date- or at least a new picture soon. For everyone it's different, but I think this is the toughest part of our journey to Jude yet. At least for me, I'm super anxious. Tommy is a bit more breezy than I am...My unrealistic dream to bring him home by Thanksgiving was gone a week or two ago, but I'm still holding out hope that he will be home by Christmas... I can't wait to have a court date to obsess over. Yes, I am still listening to Lori :) and that's why I'm posting. The next post will be much more exciting- because I will either have a date or new pictures...I just know it!

No comments: