Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Wednesday

Only 4 out of the 5 pages of the document were faxed. We were not submitted again. Another Wednesday.

Tommy and I went to the store and bought lots of candy. Then ate all of it. Yes, we are at that point.

My girl has to spend another week without her family. All of her adorable friends are no longer there.
There are no words for how we are feeling.

Our little girl needs to come home.

Sometimes I think my little man is just psychic. When I picked him up, he gave me the biggest hug and told me "I missed you so much. I really love you mommy! Oh, and I was very nice to my teachers today!" Then he followed me to my office and cleaned up my toys. He is so good at taking care of me and my heart.

Trust me, other days he's not this generous. Other days, well...we don't want to talk about those days today.

4 comments:

one + one said...

my heart just hurts for your heart. your baby girl needs to be with you.

msl said...

So, so sorry Danni : (
Can't believe this is going on.

lindyyoung said...

I am trying to think of something that will be helpful and non-reactive to say, but all I can come up with is, this is friggin ridiculous. (And believe me, that is toned down.) Is it helpful to know that I am very annoyed on your behalf? BEcause I am.

Julie said...

So, so, sorry Danni.