Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Six, Tuesday

I'm skipping days because 4 and 5 weren't that eventful...well, except for Judah getting wiped out by a big, metal swing. Nope I don't want to talk about that either.

Since Papa was in charge of watching Judah when he encountered the swing of death, he was not allowed to take his camera with him today. Papa’s care taking skills greatly improved. Today Judah only fell once, scraping off his elbow. My child is going to be a great big band-aid before we leave.
Since Papa was now able to concentrate on looking after Judah, we could spend all of our time hugging, teasing and laughing with A. We spent about 2.5 hours at the care center. My favorite moment of the day was when A, while sitting behind me and playing with my hair, leaned over and whispered very softly in my ear, “I love you mama” and then cracked up laughing. A few minutes later, in a barely audible voice “I love you Judah. I love you daddy” and giggled.
We love you A.

No comments: