Monday, January 18, 2010

No words

I haven't written a word about Haiti. I can't.

I'm consumed with images. I couldn't sleep for a few nights.* My heart is broken. I'm sure yours is too.


* The American Red Cross

* Food for the Poor
* World Vision
* Care

*If you know me, that's the one area I excel in. Sleeping. Seriously excel. I fall asleep within a minute of laying down and stay that way until my alarm goes off. It's more like a coma than sleep. Nothing wakes me. When we were waiting to bring Judah home, I had seriously panicked filled moments about it. I feared that I wouldn't wake up when Judah needed me at night. This fear did not materialize. His slightest peep wakes me (even though my dog standing on me licking my face does not).

1 comment:

Nana said...

I knew you would greatly touched by the needs of the Haitian people. Thanks for helping. Love Nana.