Monday, June 15, 2009

Jocelyn's Cookbook

When we traveled to Ethiopia to be united with our Judah we met some truly great people. I've written about all of them and how they have inspired me and changed our lives.
Well, here's some fabulous news!
Jocelyn is adopting again!
She is working hard to bring home Pacey's big sister. She is currently working on creating a fabulous cookbook as an adoption fundraiser. You want it. I know you do. Everyone needs more good recipes. My family has a corn bread recipe that I'm not sharing EXCEPT via the cookbook. Yup. I'm playing like that. Stakes just got all high and crazy. Ok, seriously.
Just go buy one!
Click on my button. See it? All blue and homey feeling. Just a bit to the right. Yup, you just click right on it.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Nicholas said...

I want weekend sister details~

And YES to the cookbook!! I have her on my sidebar too. And I'm not saying what my recipe submission was!

xo Lor

ps.... have you done it?

Jocelyn said...

I love you!!!