Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I believe...

in love at first sight. I do. I'm a silly romantic. Always have been. Legend has it, I used to play the read-along Cinderella record over and over and over again. Even when I was bitty, I could never get enough romance. I'm lucky I have a husband who spoils me and is romantic...like after I come home from a hard night gambling (read: Bunco) :) I have found the bath drawn, Enya playing, candles lit, wine glass filled, and the bath pillow in place. I love him.
With him it was instant. Ok, so my husband is ridiculously good looking, but I swear, that wasn't it. It was that little, deep shiny part of his eyes. That's what I still love.
When I first saw a picture of Judah, my heart swelled. I still don't have words. I saw the light and loved each cell. All of his energy. Him. Completely.
I also think I have a very good first impression meter. Ok, so I'm not a hard sell. I usually just adore you if you smile at me. Tip: If I'm a tad shy, but all chatty-strange, and seem as if I've lost a good 40 IQ points, it's usually because I have a HUGE crush on you. Some of my friends have to deal with this Danielle regularly. Forgive me.
Well, I fell in love again. I didn't mean to fall in love. I promise.
For the third time in my adult life I've fallen in love big time, and I really hope my heart doesn't break.
So my plan? It's solid. I'm holding my breath until I find out.

16 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I hope that your heart stays full!! Thinking of you and miss you guys.

msl said...

Oh I'm so totally hooked!! Can't wait to find out who your new love is!!

Amy said...

ohhhhh yah! Can't wait until you reveal more! :)

Eastiopians said...

OH, what a cliff hanger!!!!! So happy for you and the lucky person that you better tell us about very very soon! ;)

Theresa

jen said...

my fingers are crossed for you. I love a good love story!

J'Laine said...

Sounds like you have great men you your life! Good stuff!

Just so you know...I don't like secrets...we are all friends and family here...don't leave us hanging like that?

LISA said...

I had to come check out your cutie.It's been awhile.He has grown so much!So cute!!

Nicholas said...

You suck.

Danni and Tommy said...

I do realize that I suck. Thank you for pointing that out :)
I PROMISE I will tell you THE MOMENT that I find out, either way.

Debra Brunner said...

Hmmmmm.....I'm not even going to try to guess....but I do have a few guesses. ;)

Deb :)

agallagher said...

It's been too long. We need to talk. I don't deal well with secrets...and me not knowing them :) Good vibes to you all!!!

Lori said...

Uh...this post is really funny. So funny. And frustrating. What the crap, Dani?

Rebecca said...

What? What?!? I'm ready for the details!

Julie said...

Edge of my seat!

(PS. Judah's Loquat tree is looking , uhm, needy. Must. Get. Together!

Amy B. said...

We, too, are holding on to the hope that you have a chance to share this amazing love!
Amy

Lindy Young said...

What a cheap trick!! I have goosebumps and must know more.