Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Seriously.

Where oh where is our court date? Tommy has waited patiently for over 6 weeks (I will not discuss my style of waiting).

Oh, but I do have some great pictures to share from last Saturday (which was one of my very favorite days so far)! I'm going to work to put them together in some presentable way. I'm thinking about one of those onetruemedia.com extravaganzas. No promises, but I really am considering something THAT spectacular. If I pull this off, I'll be the talk of my household for a good week or two (while I'm talking, that is). Good stuff. Here's to hoping I can pull this off :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do that, I'll talk about you too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hurry up!

Anonymous said...

I hope you hear very very very soon! I'd give you one but I don't think it would be legitimate...sorry.