Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feelin' Gifty?

I love my Toms. You should love your Toms too. And this coffee is my favorite. Absolute favorite.
Here's the hard sell:
You should have Toms and Gobena Coffee in your life. NOW.
Here's the bonus:
For every pair of Toms sold, a pair will be given to a person in Ethiopia. Yes, Ethiopia.
Gobena Coffee is delicious, organic, fair-trade, and 100% of the profits go back to help children without families in Ethiopia. You read correctly. ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT. Yes, that is good.

Gobena Coffee
TOMS Shoes








*If you would like more fabulous gift ideas, peruse the adoption blogs. Many of these brilliant and organized bloggers have put together lists that are so fabulous you should call them your personal shoppers. Since I lack brilliance and organization, I just put up two favorites. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I LOVE my Christmas card from the Walkers!!!! It made us all smile - it's wonderful! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for posting TOMS Shoes on your blog and for sharing TOMS Shoes with your readers. I'd love to send you a little gift to show our appreciation. Will you email me your mailing address? Thanks for helping us reach our goal of 30k in 30 days!

Take care,
Brittany
brittany@tomsshoes.com