Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Drum roll please....

We have decided to adopt from...Ethiopia! We are very excited! Tommy, my sister Nicole, and I went out for Ethiopian food last night to celebrate. It was Tommy and my first Ethiopian food experience and we fell madly in love with it. We went to a restaurant called Merkato in Little Ethiopia, which was awesome and reasonably priced. We will surely be back soon (can you tell that food is of utmost importance in my life?). I have been reading a wonderful book called Without You There Is No Me. Highly recommend it...Now it's time to consider more tough decisions...Which agency? Boy or girl? age? siblings? More tough decisions. During the last 6 months we've gone from girl to boy and then back to girl again. I feel like this process is full of big decisions that don't really matter, I'm just thrilled that somewhat soon we will get to be parents. Anyone who gets Tommy as a dad is a very lucky person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm devestated that I wasn't even told that you have a blog AND I'm even mentioned here. What the heck? Oh, and you need to change the settings so that you don't have to have a gmail account or set one up to make comments or email you.

Anonymous said...

and danielle as a mother. if she is as good a momma as she is a sister, this kid is in luck!