Friday, December 11, 2009

Idea

One hurdle that many adoptive families struggle with is the $. It's hard. So, so hard.

Here's what I'm thinking:

I want to create a space (who am I kidding? Ok, I'll come clean. I'm thinking about having my sweet, sweet husband create a space) on iheartadoption.com to display and sell items that families have created to help fund their adoption.
What do you think?
Do you think there would be interest? Are you interested?

I'm busy purchasing Christmas gifts and LOVE supporting adoption in the process. I'm super impressed with the beautiful and creative items I've come across.

Judah and I are busy making Christmas gifts today. I'll post later. They are not for sale :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

perfect idea.

Lindsay Lyon said...

This is a thoughtful idea that could help a lot of people.

Amy B. said...

I love the idea!

Sarah said...

Of course I think it is a great idea....I would also love to see the items you found. ;)

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

hello! I've only recently began following your blog but think this is an awesome idea.

we're hoping to start the adoption process in the next three months! still trying to decide on an agency. it's a small step but very huge for us. :)