Tagged...7 weird things about me...
1. I used to subscribe to People. I knew I needed to quit. So I finally did.
Ok, I'm kind of lying. Although I quit subscribing to People, I still scan people.com and occasionally peruse usmagazine.com ... sometimes, when I'm just not satisfied and feel like I need an additional resource, I will go to tmz.com. I'm never proud. This is one of my darkest secrets. Now that the secret is out, I will stop trying to figure out how to erase my history. People, I just can't quit you. Although I swear I haven't voted on anyone's best hair color for months. That's progress, right?
2. I love pumpkin pie more than any one else on earth. Seriously. Just try to find me a competitor.
3. I love to sit around with good friends and/or family and drink wine and be silly. If you don't like to do this, I don't understand anything about you and I'm rightly suspicious.
4. I have been planning on exercising tomorrow for the past year or so. Right now I'm sick (seriously - fever, cold, cough, the whole shabang - it's a sad story). The only thing I like about being sick is that it takes away the guilt I feel for not exercising. You must be healthy to exercise, people!
5. I bit my nails for a very, very long time. I did a good job too. No halfway bitten look here. I stopped. Now I actually CUT my nails (to stop from accidentally injuring my child - I'm not the most coordinated of people). I feel pride with each snip.
6. I can't watch cartoons. I can have the best intentions for dedicated viewing, but 3 minutes in, I realize I haven't paid any attention. Tommy likes cartoons. This irritates him.
7. The same is for books on tape. Can't do it. LOVE to read. I tried to listen to a book on tape every single day for months during my commute to work. It was like Groundhog's Day. Couldn't do it. 3 minutes in I realized I hadn't paid attention yet. My theory is that I'm extremely visual (I realize this theory doesn't work for cartoons). Maybe that's why I tuned out High School. All of it.