8 Things I’m Passionate About...
1. My husband
2. My dogs - Whippet, Scarlett and Greyhound, Annabelle Lee
3. My friends
4. My family
5. Speech Language Pathology
6. Pumpkin Pie
*this list is in no particular order, so please don't submit complaints
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Travel more!
2. Raise children who know they are very loved
3. Get a PhD
4. Stop caring about what other people think
5. Figure out where I'm supposed to live
6. Own a classic VW bus
7. Stop being a perfectionist in compartmentalized areas
8. Laugh every single day
8 Things I Say Often...
1. Thank you please
2. I need my medicine (wine)
3. I love da babies! (da babies= Scarlett and Annabelle)
4. Life's hard work sometimes.
5. I love you.
6. Do we have any wine?
7. How are da babies?
8 TV Shows I’ve Recently Watched...
1. The Office (I recently was introduced and LOVE it)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
4. Man Vs. Wild (good viewing when he's not eating)
5. Myth Busters
6. Friends (I still TiVo them and love them)
7. Gilmore Girls (Tommy believes that I am Lorelei, or that I secretly wrote the show)
8. Brothers and Sisters
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over...
1. I enjoy music, but don't know anything about it and probably couldn't name a total of 8 songs if I tried. But, I know I do like music that says things like "Everything's Gonna Be OK" and "All You Need Is Love"
8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends...
8. Wine (not to be confused with whine)
8 Things I’ve Learned (or been reminded of) This Past Year...
1. Jude is meant to be our baby
2. I love my husband more than I knew was possible
3. Good things happen when you keep trying (unless you're trying to see your new niece)
4. Not to try to change people
5. Not to listen to the critiques of crazy people
6. That I'm good at what I do
7. Sometimes it's cloudy for a whole week in Hawaii
8. How to 'blog'
8 People I Think Should Do “8”...
and 7 other people who want to!